Friday, February 23, 2007

February 23


When I send you presentations, here is what I recommend that you do: keep an electronic copy of the presentation, preferably in an appropriately named folder. Next you'll need to print it off. I recommend that you print off 4 slides per page. Here's how you do it. Open the presentation up in PowerPoint, then go under File and select Print. Then set things up like the picture below:



You wrote your Democracy Quiz today in class. Then we watched an episode of the Simpsons where Krusty runs for Congress. Please make sure that you have that chart completed in that Canadian and American Government comparison for Monday.



I delivered a presentation today for most of the period called "A History of French-English Relations" which I will be sending to you today. Please print it off and add to your notes. This is your only weekend that you will have to work on your Regional Brochure assignment. Your Regionalism booklet will be collected on Tuesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr G.:
I was wondering..when exactly is the brochure due?

Kevin Gilchrist said...

Mr G.:
I was wondering..when exactly is the brochure due?

-------------------
It is due this Thursday.