Thursday, March 06, 2008

March 6


I went through some Russian and Soviet history today in preparation for an assignment that I gave you in class. The assignment was a booklet called "Lenin and His Heirs", this entire booklet is due tomorrow. I also collected your Political Cartoon Analysis Assignments. If you didn't hand this in today, you will lose 10% per day that it is late, get them in as soon as possible!




I collected your Chapter 6 Key Terms and Questions at the beginning of class and returned them to you at the end of class. I also went through a presentation called "Historical Globalization and Imperialism". I will be sending this presentation to you later this afternoon, so please check your e-mail inboxes. If you don't receive this e-mail message please let me know. If I don't hear from you I assume that everything is fine. I assigned the Chapter 7 Key Terms and Questions for homework tonight, they are due tomorrow.


No comments: