Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January 13


We played a review game of Jeopardy! today. Your final exam is tomorrow in the Main Gym from 1-3 p.m. Review tonight! Good luck tomorrow. I'll be in my classroom from 8:30-11:30 a.m. if you want to come by and ask some last minute questions or go over some past Unit Final Exams. Good luck!


We played a review game of Jeopardy! today. Your final exam is on Friday in the Main Gym from 1-3 p.m. Set some time aside over the next few days to study. I'll be in my classroom from 8:30-11:30 a.m. tomorrow, and all day Thursday and Friday, if you want to come by and ask some last minute questions or go over some past Unit Final Exams. I also sent you the PowerPoint presentations out again, so make sure that you have all of the presentations listed off on your Final Exam Study Guide. Good luck!

No comments: