I started the lecture "Legacies of Historical Globalization in Canada" today. With all of these presentations, I recommend that you print them off (4 slides per page) and add them to your notes.
Your Chapter 7 Test is on Wednesday, April 5th, please see the study guide below. You're also writing a Unit 2 WRA I (three source analysis) on Thursday, April 6th.
CHAPTER 7 TEST STUDY GUIDE:
This quiz will have three sections: a matching section, a multiple choice section, and along answer section.
1. Key Terms for Chapter 7 Test:
2. Study the Questions for Inquiry from Chapter 7 (be able to answer these questions using case studies and examples that we have covered in class):
I showed you an excerpt from the movie "Pearl Harbor" today. You have your Chapter 5-6 Test on Wednesday, April 5th, please see the study guide below. I did a homework check on your Chapter 6 Key Terms and Questions and "The Way of Subjects" questions today.
CHAPTER 5-6 TEST STUDY GUIDE:
1. Study the following key concepts/key people/key events:
2. Look at what I have emphasized in class (Causes of WWI, nature of WWI, armistice, Paris Peace Conference, Treaty of Versailles, the Interwar Years, rise of ultranationalism in Germany, Italy and Japan): this will be the emphasis of the test, there are several topics in your textbook Chapters 5-6 that WILL NOT be on this test, especially if it is event that occurs AFTER the events listed above (so things like Canada's role in Afghanistan, and Arctic sovereignty won't be on the test)
3. Focus your review on the following big concepts: