Sunday, September 19, 2004

Inspiration Hits Me!

So I was setting up a Blogger site for my son today and an idea occurred to me....this would be a quick and easy way for me to communicate with students and parents alike about upcoming homework, assignments, and projects. It would also be easy to do, because "blogging" is as easy as sending an e-mail to someone. It puts less pressure on Mr. Rushton too because then he doesn't have to play around with all those teacher's files, I can then just post to my blog directly. Another advantage of "blogging" would be that past blogs get archived on a monthly basis. So I guess my new task will be to keep this up for the whole year! I think that this is a great way of posting information, but I'd really like your feedback. So what do you think?

No comments: