Monday, October 04, 2004

October 4

In class today I collected your Soviet dictionary project. Some of you did not hand it in, so you will lose 10% per day until Wednesday, which is the last day that I will accept this project. I gave you a due date for the Obituary/Wanted Poster assignment, it's due on October 7th. I will not be accepting any obituaries or wanted posters after the Fall break. I returned your Chapter 3 Quiz, and we did corrections, so you'll have to get the correct answers from one of your classmates if you missed today's class. I also gave you a study guide for the Chapter 4 Quiz which we'll be having on Tuesday, October 19th. You'll have to get the study guide from someone who was in class today.
Here's a quick warp up of announced due dates for assignments, projects, tests:
  • Obituary/Wanted Poster due October 7th
  • Chapter 4 Quiz on October 19th
  • Soviet dictionary project is now overdue


No comments: