Monday, March 21, 2005

March 21

Konbanwa. (Good evening)
As I sit at home this evening writing this post, I hope that more of you will be submitting your American Entrepreneur PowerPoint presentations to my e-mail account tonight. Please don't assume that you won't be presenting tomorrow, come to class prepared. Either submit the PowerPoint presentation into my submissions folder at school, send it to me by e-mail, or bring the PowerPoint saved to a CD (I prefer a CD-R or CD-RW over a floppy disk). Ultimately, your presentation must be electronically submitted into my submissions folder at school. In case you have forgotten my e-mail address, here it is again: krgilchrist@cbe.ab.ca

During class today, I gave you most of both periods to work on your Romeo & Juliet projects. For about 15-20 minutes Ms. Holland had you do an evaluation of her student teaching experience at Terry Fox.

Here are some upcoming important dates:
  • Tuesday (March 22nd) and Wednesday (March 23rd) presentation days for the American Entrepreneur PowerPoint projects
  • Good Friday, March 25th (no school)
  • March 25th-April 10th Spring Break (no classes)
Mata ashita ne! (See you tomorrow!)

No comments: