Friday, June 17, 2005

June 17

Today, we played a review game on key terms from the Canada, USA and USSR units. I also gave you back your writer's workshop folders, and the mark sheet for this project. If you did not get a mark sheet back from me, and you were in class today that means that you did not hand in your folder, and you have received a mark of zero for the Writer's Workshop project.

Notice to parents: I have sent home a slip of paper with students from 9A and 9B detailing their Humanities marks from Term 1, Term 2, Term 3, and the Term average. The term average is the student's mark that they have heading into their Provincial Achievement Tests. In order to get into English 10-1 or Social 10 you need a mark of 65% or higher. I would like a parent or guardian to sign these slips of paper by Monday. I will be making phone calls to student's parents that have not signed the mark sheet.

Notice to students: STUDY!!

No comments: