Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April 1


We spent most of the period in the Blenheim Room playing a couple of computer games to reinforce the ideas and concepts related to the stock market crash of 1929, and the laws of supply and demand in a market economy. We'll be continuing with the command economy tomorrow in class.

I tied up some loose ends in our study of Unit 2, and I gave you a booklet to read on First Nations people in Canadian history. We started Unit 3 today briefly, by starting a presentation called "The Foundations of Economic Globalization". I didn't finish this presentation, hopefully, I will be able to finish it on Thursday. I also collected your Chapter 9 Key Terms and Questions today. Please remember the upcoming important dates:


  • Unit 2 Part A In-Class Writing Assignment is tomorrow (April 2nd)
  • Unit 2 Final Exam is on Thursday, April 10th (a study guide will be posted on the blog this Thursday)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. G, what is historical globalization? I'm a little confused.