Monday, January 12, 2009

January 12

Now we're into the last few days of the semester.


We finished watching "Blood Diamond". I gave you your current mark in Social 10-1. This is the mark that you have heading into Part B of the Final Exam. Part B of the Final is worth 20% of your final grade in Social 10-1. You should be reviewing the entire course over the course of the next few nights, since you write it on Wednesday. We'll be playing a game of review Jeopardy! tomorrow. Make sure that you don't lose the Social 10-1 Final Exam Study Guide that I gave you last week. I have also sent you a copy of this study guide to your e-mail accounts.


I gave you a couple more practice final exams today, which covered Units 1 and 2. I will send you the answer key for these exams on either Tuesday or Wednesday. I gave you your current mark in Social 20-1, including the results from Part A of the Final Exam. Part B of the Final Exam (100 multiple choice questions)is on Friday 1-3 p.m. It is worth the remaining 20% of your final course grade. I gave you the seating assignments for the Final Exam as well today. We'll be playing a game of review Jeopardy! tomorrow in class. Make sure that your don't lose your copy of the Social 20-1 Final Exam Study Guide that I gave you on Friday. I have also sent a copy of this guide to your e-mail accounts.

No comments: