Friday, October 08, 2010

October 8


I finished off the PowerPoint presentation on "the Evolution of Modern Liberalism" today. I will be sending this presentation to you by e-mail, so please check later this evening. Please remember that you have your Ideological Reaction to Industrialization Test on Tuesday, please see the study guide here. Also, your Chapter 6 Key Terms and Questions are due on Tuesday.


I started a PowerPoint lecture today on "Allied Victory in WWI and the Paris Peace Conference". I did not finish this presentation, I'll finish it next week. Your Chapter 5 Key Terms and Questions were due today. Your World War I Map Assignment is due on Tuesday, please check Thursday's post for some helpful maps. You also got back your Unit 1 WRA I today. Look over the notes that I wrote on your writing assignments. It's constructive criticism, learn from your mistakes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Gilchrist,

For the WWI map assignment, is it necessary to rewrite our labels in pen?

Thanks,
H.Y. from S.S. 20-3

Kevin Gilchrist said...

Yes, please go over them in black pen. Thanks!