Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November 13

I went through the League of Nations mandate system and differences between Class A,B and C mandates. This PowerPoint is already posted on the wiki. Please complete the Covenant of the League of Nations worksheet that has been posted on the wiki under Prescribed Subject 1. I also did a homework check on the Treaty of Rapallo work. Please see yesterday's post for the study guide for your Emdrgence of the Americas in Global Affairs test study guide. This test is on Monday, November 19th.
I continued with the "Forging the New Republic" PowerPoint lecture today. I finished off the Jefferson presidency and then assigned the War of 1812 booklets to you. These booklets will provide you with even more details and help you prepare for our next full class debate.
We finished watching "Life + Debt" today. I went over the Unit 2 WRA I and gave back the results of the Unit 2 Imperialism Research Project. You have the Chapter 10-11 Test on Wednesday, November 21st. The study guide will go up tomorrow.

No comments: