Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December 11


I gave you back your Unit 2 WRA II Essays today. I also gave you back your Unit 2 Research Projects as well. Now that everyone has written the Unit 2 Final Exam, you'll get the results of this exam tomorrow. I started a PowerPoint presentation today that I'll finish off tomorrow called "Internationalism and Nationalism". You will be writing your Unit 3 WRA II Essay on Tuesday, December 17th, and you'll get the essay question sheet on Friday.

We finished off the FLQ Crisis video. I gave you a couple of handouts on how to write an analysis of propaganda posters. You'll be writing an analysis of a propaganda poster tomorrow. We'll continue looking at illiberalism this week by talking about the changes to the world caused by 9/11. Please remember that you have your Unit 3 WRA II Essay on Monday, December 16th.

I tied up some loose ends today with supply side economics and how demand-side and supply-side deals with a recession. Please remember that you have your Social 30-1 Market and Mixed Economy Test tomorrow, please check out the study guide here (scroll down to find it).

No comments: