Tuesday, June 24, 2014

June 24

I have posted the final course marks for IB 20 HOTA and Social Studies 10-1 outside my classroom. For Social 10-1 students: I made comments on your report cards as to which course I am recommending you take next year. No one failed Social 10-1, so I cannot force you to take Social 20-2. That having been said, a few of you would enjoy greater academic success in 20-2 as opposed to 20-1.

IB 30/35 World History students: Obviously, I showed you your school awarded mark during the last week of student. I want to thank you for all of the nice things that you wrote in my yearbook. It was my honor to teach such a fantastic group of kids for 1 1/2 years! I hope you enjoyed my sass.

To my Social 10-1 students: Our paths may cross again over the next two years. For many of you, this semester will be the only time that you will have me as your teacher. I want to wish you all the best. Good luck in either Social 20-1 or 20-2.

To my IB 20 HOTA class: It was a lot of fun teaching you this semester. You have an excellent sense of humor (you laughed at my jokes after all). I wish you all the best with either Mr. Johnson or Mr. Chieng. You'll be in good hands. Get as much work done on your IAs and EEs this summer as you can.  Don't procrastinate!!

No comments: