Tuesday, February 14, 2017

February 14


We finished off the film study of "Whale Rider" today. I think I made a mistake on the blog the other day. Your Chapter 3 Key Terms and Questions will be due on Wednesday, February 22nd along with your Illustrated Concept Map Assignment. I'll be posting the study guide for your Chapter 1-2 Test on the blog tomorrow, this test will be on Thursday, February 23rd.





We finished watching the History Chanel documentary on the French Revolution today. I also introduced you to the 19th century political spectrum. We'll be revisiting this spectrum again next week. I'll be starting the Napoleonic Age tomorrow, and I will also post the study guide for the Chapter 1-2 Test tomorrow on the blog. This test will be on Wednesday, February 22nd.



No comments: