Monday, January 07, 2019

January 7


I gave back your Paper 2 essays and your 30-1 WRA II Essays today. I also gave you the study guide for your Final Exam. There are 80 questions on the final exam. You'll be writing this exam on Tuesday, January 15th at 1 pm to 3 pm, we'll either be in the Auxiliary Gym or the Main Gym for the Final Exam. I started a lecture on the path to Canadian Confederation today as well. Start reviewing the course concepts tonight!


I talked a little bit about the Diploma Exam today, and went through some the rules. Please remember that you're writing Part A of the Diploma on Tuesday, January 15th at 9 am. You're writing Part B on Friday, January 25th starting at 9 am in the Main Gym. I'll post the 2018-2019 Information Bulletin on the wiki tonight. There's a practice exam inside the bulletin, and more information about the exam itself. Also, make sure that you check out the Quest A + website for released items and practice exam (https://questaplus.alberta.ca/). Please start reviewing for your Diploma Exam.


I went through my last lecture in 10-1 by going through "The Effects of Globalization on Individuals and Communities". I also gave you the study guide for the Social 10-1 Final Exam. You're writing Part A of the Final Exam on Thursday, January 10th in Room 104. Please go to Room 104 in tutorial this Thursday. You'll be writing Part B of the Final Exam on Thursday, January 17th at 9 am in the Main Gym. You need to review how to write a WRA I before Thursday! Also, it's a good idea to start reviewing all key concepts for the course!

No comments: