Tuesday, September 24, 2019

September 24


You wrote the WW I Quiz today. I also started "The Roaring Twenties" Google Slides today, you can download this lecture off of the IB 30/35 wiki. I'll continue it tomorrow. The rough draft of your IA is due on September 30th


We finished off the lecture on "The Growth of Quebecois Nationalism" today. Make sure that you work on your French Revolution DBA Assignment, it's due on Wednesday, September 25th (I've corrected this date on the blog). Your Chapter 3 Key Terms and Questions are due on Monday, September 30th. 



I went through the recipe for success for writing WRA II Essays today. I'm continuing on with Chapter 3 and 4 material tomorrow. I shared the Chapter 4 Google Doc with you last night, please get working on it! Make sure that you have gone through the French Revolution and Industrial Revolution sections of the lecture on "The Development of Classical Liberalism" that I delivered last week.  

No comments: