Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December 16


I gave you back your TNC Dossier Assignments today, I will try to finish marking your Unit 3 Position Papers this week. My goal is to give these back to you before the end of the semester. I went through a presentation today called "The Impacts of Globalization on Groups in Society". You will need this presentation for your Chapter 15-16 Quiz on Thursday. ?Your Chapter 16 Key Terms and Questions are due tomorrow. Here again is the study guide for this quiz. I tried to show a video from the Human Rights Watch group on child soldiers, but the network was a bit sluggish today. Here is the video:



I went through a presentation on the history of French-English relations in Canadian history. I will be sending this presentation out this afternoon, so please check your e-mail. I gave you the remainder of class time to work on your Chapter 13 Key Terms and Questions, they are due on Thursday.

No comments: