Friday, May 22, 2009

May 22


I gave you the entire class period to work on the United Nations: Organization booklet that I gave you late in yesterday's class. I have moved your Cold War Unit Final to Tuesday, May 26th, please see the study guide here.



You got back your Unit 2 Position Papers today. I collected your Chapter 10 Key Terms and Questions for homework check marks and did a homework check to see if you printed off the "Canada's Foreign Policy" PowerPoint from yesterday. I started a PowerPoint presentation that corresponds to Chapter 11 in your textbook (with some supplementary material) that I will finish on Monday.



We continued our look at the Cold War by watching another short video from the CNN Cold War series, this episode was called "Soldiers of God" and focused on the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan and the American response to it. I also gave you a short reading package on Afghanistan as well. Your Cold War Unit Final is on Wednesday, please have a look at the study guide here.

No comments: