Monday, May 25, 2009

May 25


I gave you most of today's class to work on another UN booklet that I gave you today. You have your Cold War Unit Final tomorrow (it's 30 multiple choice and 1 written assignment), I have sent the study guide to you by e-mail, but you can also see the study guide here on the blog (scroll down to find it). This is the last big opportunity that you will have to make a change to your school-awarded mark for Social 33. STUDY!!



I finished off the presentation "Internationalism and Nationalism" in class today. I have already sent it to your e-mail accounts, so make sure that you print it off and bring it to class tomorrow for homework check marks. Your Foreign Policy Worksheet is due tomorrow as well, so make sure that you complete it. If you haven't read Chapter 11 yet, I would do so tonight because I will be assigning the Chapter 11 Key Terms and Questions very soon.



We watched another video from the CNN Cold War series, and this one was titled "The Wall Comes Down". I gave you some notes to go along with this video. Make sure that you have read all applicable chapters in your textbook in preparation for Wednesday's Cold War Unit Final (here's a link to the study guide, scroll down to find it). Tomorrow, I'll be covering the situation in the Middle East very quickly, so make sure that you have read Chapter 12 in advance of tomorrow's class.

No comments: