Monday, November 02, 2009

November 2


We covered the Korean War today. I went through a PowerPoint presentation called "The Korean War" that had a corresponding handout, so you didn't have to take notes. I won't be sending this PowerPoint by e-mail because the notes package that I gave you cover the Korean War already. I also gave you a one page handout that had a reading on one side and a map of the Korean War on the other side. Please make sure that you read all of today's handouts. I did a homework check on your Cold War Events booklet, and took back the class set of books that I had lent out over the weekend. I also did some homework checks on PowerPoint presentations that you should have printed off by now. Please remember that your Chapter 7 Key Terms are due tomorrow.



You wrote your Unit 2 Final Exam in today's class. I also did a homework check on your Chapter 10 Questions today.

No comments: