Thursday, April 08, 2010

April 8


I went through a PowerPoint presentation on the Holocaust today. I have sent this presentation to you already, so please print it off and add it to your notes. I'll do a homework check on it on Monday. I also gave you a reading booklet called "36 Questions About the Holocaust" that you need to read before tomorrow's class.


I gave you back the results of your Chapter 5 Test today. I also went through a PowerPoint presentation on the techniques of dictatorship used in Nazi Germany. (I have sent this presentation to you, so please print it off and add it to your notes. I'll do a homework check on it on Monday. We also watched a bit of "Triumph of the Will" today. Tomorrow you have your Nazi Germany Quiz (39 key concepts, matching format). Please see the study guide here.

No comments: