Friday, November 05, 2010

November 5


I gave you some handouts on the Cold War today. I gave you some handouts on the Korean War and the Cuban Missile Crisis as well as an activity booklet on Southeast Asia. We watched a short video from the BBC 20th Century History series called "Mr. Khrushchev and Mr. Kennedy", looking at the Cuban Missile Crisis. I then gave you time to work on your Cold War Events Notes, these booklets are due on Monday, as is the Southeast Asia booklet. Your Chapter 7 Key Terms and Questions are due on Tuesday.


We finished our film study of "White Light/Black Rain" today. If I can remember I'll try to bring in my home videos of Hiroshima on Monday to show you. We'll also move on to stages of genocide on Monday. Also on Monday, we'll be drawing lots to pick Unit 2 Research Project topics.

No comments: