Thursday, September 27, 2012

September 27

We started looking at the American Revolution today with a PowerPoint lecture on the topic. I assigned some Section Reviews out of your The United States and Its People booklets. Those Section Review questions are due tomorrow.
Today I introduced you to how to write a WRA I. We also looked at a sample WRA I. I have sent another sample WRA I from Unit 1 along with example response to that WRA I. Tomorrow you will be writing a WRA I for Unit 1. You will get 5 minutes to look over the sources and make notes, and then 60 minutes to write. Don't forget that your Unit 1 Final Exam is on Wednesday, October 3rd, please see the study guide here.
We tied up some loose ends today. We completed the TOK Civil War Presentations today and finished off the first episode of Ken Burns' The Civil War as well. I also started delivering the PowerPoint on "The American Civil War" (it's on the wiki).

No comments: