Friday, December 07, 2012

December 7

Thursday was an incredibly busy day for me, so unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to post on the blog yesterday. Hence, I am posting on December 7th, a date that shall live in infamy....
We watched part 1 of the "Fatal Attraction of Adolf Hitler" on Thursday, as well as started looking at the Hitler PowerPoint. We'll watch Part 2 of the video on Monday, and continue to look at the Hitler and Nazi Germany presentation.
After some technical difficulties with my Jeopardy game, we played a review game of Jeopardy for the entire class on Thursday. Please remember that you have your Unit 3 Final Exam on Monday, please see the study guide here (scroll down to find it).
We watched a short NFB film on the Great Depression called "The Dark Years: 1929-1939". You then wrote a quiz on the Great Depression. You have homework this weekend: create a compare and contrast chart on how the Canadian and American governments dealt with the effects of the Great Depression. If you are a Diploma student your EE rough draft is due on Monday. To all of the EE students that I am supervising: I want it sent to me as a Word document.

No comments: