Saturday, October 25, 2014

October 24

Sorry, I guess I forgot to post on the blog yesterday...


I went through a PowerPoint presentation on "The Techniques of Dictatorship". I've posted this presentation on the wiki under Unit 2. Please remember that you're writing your Unit 2 WRA I on Monday, October 27th. You are writing your Chapter 5 Test on Tuesday, October 28th, please see the study guide here. (scroll down to find it)


I started a PowerPoint lecture on the Napoleonic Age today. I'll probably try to finish it on Monday. Also on Monday, I'll be re-teaching how to write a three source analysis assignment because you'll be writing one for me on Wednesday, October 29th. Please remember that your French Revolution DBA assignment is due on Monday. On Monday, November 3rd you'll be writing your Unit 5 Test (The French Revolution and Napoleonic Age), please see the study guide here. (scroll down to find it)

No comments: