Monday, November 03, 2014

November 3


I gave you back your Unit 1 WRA I today. I didn't really talk about it in class. If you have any questions, please see me in tutorial next week. I showed you a video from the BBC 20th Century History series called "Cold War Confrontation", which covered the Berlin Blockade and the Korean War. You have to read up and study the Korean War on your own. There is a PowerPoint presentation on the Social 30-1 wiki under Unit 2 that you should check out. There are also notes on the Korean War in your Social 30-1 study booklet on pages 171-177. I gave you the remainder of class time to work on your Cold War Events Notes chart that are in your 30-1 study booklets on pages 166-169. You'll get some more time to work on this tomorrow.



You wrote your French Revolution and Napoleonic Age Test today. You should get the results of this test back when I return from Montreal next week. I also gave you your assignments for the four options debate on Haiti today. You'll be doing this debate on Wednesday, November 12th.

No comments: