Monday, November 02, 2015

November 2


I did a homework check on your Chapter 7 Key Terms today. I started a PowerPoint lecture called "The Origins of the Cold War". I should be able to wrap up talking about the outbreak of the Cold War tomorrow. I also gave back your Unit 2 WRA I today. In tutorial tomorrow morning I'll walk you through the Unit 2 WRA I, so your attendance is strongly encouraged.



I gave back your Civil War and Reconstruction Era Paper 3 today. Overall, I was pretty happy with the results. We started Prescribed Subject 1 today by looking at the Paris Peace Conference and the Treaty of Versailles. We were just covering reparations, which is where I'll pick it up tomorrow.




I finished off the PowerPoint presentation "Foundations of Economic Globalization" today. Your Chapter 10 Key Terms are due tomorrow. One week from tomorrow, you'll be writing your Unit 2 Final Exam, on November 10th.

No comments: