Thursday, October 29, 2015

October 29


You handed in your IA at the beginning of class today. I started a PowerPoint presentation on the "United States in the First World War", which you can find on the IB 30/35 wiki on the Emergence of the Americas page. I'll be starting Prescribed Subject 1 on Monday. Please enjoy your long weekend, you've earned it.

I gave you the results of your Chapter 5 Test today. Today was a work period, you had the period to read Chapter 7 and complete the Chapter 7 Key Terms. I will take in your Chapter 7 Key Terms on Monday. You don't have to complete your Chapter 7 Questions yet. We'll be starting the Cold War on Monday.


We started Unit 3 material today. I started a PowerPoint called "The Foundations of Economic Globalization", which I'll continue on Monday. You can find this presentation on the wiki under Unit 3 Presentations. It's probably a good idea to read Chapter 10 this weekend.

No comments: