Tuesday, December 01, 2015

December 1


I gave back a lot of homework checks, your Social 30-1 WRA I in-class writing assignment on the First World War. We also covered the New Deal with a PowerPoint presentation and note-taking chart.


I went through a PowerPoint presentation on "The Political Challenges to Liberalism", with an emphasis on the dictatorships section. I will be making some updates to this presentation and uploading a new version on the Social 30-1 wiki tonight. I also assigned the Civil Rights Movement Assignment today, it's due on December 10th. The USA-Canada Comparative Government Assignment is still due on December 8th. You had some time to work on your Chapter 9 Key Terms and Questions as well today.


I quickly went through a lecture on "The Impacts of Globalization on the Environment". You had the remainder of class time to work on your Chapter 12 Key Terms and Questions. Your TNC Dossier Assignment is due on Friday, December 11th.

No comments: