Monday, November 14, 2016

November 14


I showed you a video from the Turning Points of History on the atomic bomb building project. You should have taken notes on this topic while you watched the video. I also introduced you to the Unit 2 Research Project. If you're in my Period 1 class we didn't get to the topic draft, so we'll have to do that tomorrow. We're booked into the library tomorrow to do some preliminary research on your chosen topic. Period 1 and 4 class: please come to my class first tomorrow, and then we'll go down to the library together (Period 1 after we do the draft).


We finished off the BBC documentary "10 Questions About Democracy". These questions, plus your printed of political compass. I next talked about "Types of Democratic Systems" today, but didn't quite finish it.

No comments: