Friday, October 05, 2018

October 5


I gave you each a copy of the United States Constitution graphic novels to read this long weekend. I showed you a video on the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. I also talked about how to write a Paper 3. I'll post the Paper 3 handout on the wiki and share the page with you all so you can print off a copy for yourself if you missed class today. You'll be writing a Paper 3 on Tuesday.


We did some review of the "economic snapshots" of the business cycle and the Keynesian economic response to the various stages on the boom and bust cycle. I also had you listen to an NPR podcast on the Obama administration using Keynesian economics to deal with the global recession of 2008. I did a homework check on the Chapter 4 Key Terms and Questions. I didn't assign the Chapter 6 Key Terms and Questions for homework, but you should get working on them this weekend since they'll be later next week.



We had our class debate on the following topic today: BIRT globalization benefits the world's cultures. I will give you feedback on this debate on Tuesday and my decision as to which side "won" the debate.

No comments: