Monday, November 04, 2019

November 4


I gave back your Paper 3 on the Great Depression and your 30-1 WRA II Essay on economics today. I started the "Japanese Expansion into Southeast Asia" lecture today. You can print off this lecture from the IB 30/35 wiki if you would like. Please make sure that you bring your The Move to Global War textbooks tomorrow.


I gave back your marked Unit 2 WRA I today in class, and I went through how to interpret the three sources. We started "The Origins of the Cold War" PowerPoint lecture today. Tomorrow, we'll start the Berlin Blockade.


You handed in your Unit 2 WRA I Chart Assignment today at the beginning of class. We started our examination of "The Holocaust" today. Please go through the '36 Questions about the Holocaust' tonight. Chances are some of your questions about the Holocaust will be answered. Tomorrow, we'll start our film study of "Schindler's List".


No comments: