Thursday, June 01, 2006

June 1


I really want you to finish off Part 3 of the Topic B outline this weekend. Next Friday, I'm going to give you a Topic B Unit Final. It'll consist of 50 multiple choice questions. I'll give you a study guide for it on Monday in class. You have about two weeks to study for your Social 20 Final Exam. I will be sending out the blueprint and other goodies this weekend, so please check your e-mail on Sunday.


Please study for your Rights and Responsibilities Unit Final this weekend. You have about two weeks to prepare for your Social 10 Final Exam. I will be sending out the blueprint this weekend, so please check your e-mail by Sunday.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wondering when we are gonna play jeopardy in Social 10

Anonymous said...

when is the rights and responsibilities unit final?

Kevin Gilchrist said...

Your Rights and Responsibilities Unit Final is on Wednesday.

Kevin Gilchrist said...

Jeopardy? Jeopardy? What's that?

Anonymous said...

Rights and Responsibilities Jeopardy

Anonymous said...

I thought we weren't having a topic B UF??? I think we have enough studying to do our finals are coming up and there is really no need seeing as how we have the practice final. I don't think it is fair.. you told us we wouldn't have one? i don't think its fair!!

Kevin Gilchrist said...

I reconsidered and thought that it was necessary. I want to see how you're doing on Topic B before the Social 20 Final, by then it would be too late.