Monday, January 08, 2007

January 8

Today we started to prepare for a review game that we will be playing tomorrow in class called "Find the Fib". Please remember if you are the person that is sending me your groups' statements please do it sooner rather than later tonight. Thanks! Below you will see hyperlinks to ALL of the presentation/lectures that I delivered this year in Social 10. If you click on a link, you can hear me deliver the presentation all over again. It's good for review.

Regionalism

Identity

Sovereignty

Government

Rights and Responsibilities

As you know, all of my lectures are also available at SlideShare. Here's a hyperlink to that site, and then you can search for ALL of lectures at this website.

You wrote your Topic B Final Exam today for most of the class. I'm including some hyperlinks to ALL of the presentation/lectures that I delivered this year in Social 20. If you want to hear me deliver the lectures again, click on any of the links below, and then prepare to be amazed!

Nationalism

Industrialization and Ideologies

Imperialism

International Conflict

Topic B

As you know, all of these presentations are also being hosted at SlideShare. Here's a hyperlink to that site (and the Introduction to the French Revolution presentation, and then you can find ALL of my lectures there as well).

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr.G

I am unable to view The France:A setting for Revolution Presentaion.When I go there it tells me i need to login.The rest seem to be working fine but not that one. Is any one else having this problem?

social 20

Kevin Gilchrist said...

I think that I have fixed the problem. Let me know if you spot any others.

Anonymous said...

hey Mr. G how many "Find the Fib" questions do you want from each group?

SS 10-1

Kevin Gilchrist said...

hey Mr. G how many "Find the Fib" questions do you want from each group?

SS 10-1

----------------
Hopefully, you can send me 7-10 sets of statements. The more you send, the more choice you have in the game.

Anonymous said...

For the Find the Fib are we playing in our groups from today?

Kevin Gilchrist said...

For the Find the Fib are we playing in our groups from today?
----------------
Yes.

Anonymous said...

mr g i missed 2days class was it very important???? and do i also have to send in some questions for "find the fib"???

Kevin Gilchrist said...

mr g i missed 2days class was it very important???? and do i also have to send in some questions for "find the fib"???

--------------
We'll just put you in a group. Don't write any Find the Fib statements.

Anonymous said...

A setting for Revolution Presentaion works!!

Anonymous said...

Is the 20 practice exam tomorrow?

Kevin Gilchrist said...

Is the 20 practice exam tomorrow?

-----------------
Yes.