Thursday, December 20, 2007

December 20


I gave you the entire class to study and review for your Social 20 Final Exam. I have also send you the audio/video file of the Social 20 Final Exam Blueprint via a website called "YouSend It". Please check your e-mail, you have 7 days to download this file, I am not sending it again. Also, you should have received an e-mail from me with all of the Social 20 PowerPoint presentations from Topic A and Topic B. Please do not forward this message on to your friends, I tell you in the e-mail message why.


I went through a sample Social 10 Final Exam Part A with you today. We did a 15 minute brainstorming session in small groups and then I taught you how to look at all three sources, how to structure your response, and then gave you 50 minutes to write your response. I'll give you some feedback tomorrow, and we'll look at the marking guide for Part A of the Final Exam.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!Mr. Gilchrist,
i am one of your students from last year social 10. Would you be able to send me the practise final exam, like you did during the last year in social 10. If you can not, not a problem. thanks

Kevin Gilchrist said...

Sorry, all of my Social 20 Practice Final Exams are done in class, and they are all Final Exams that are used at other Calgary high schools so I don't send them out.

Anonymous said...

ok, no problem
thank you