Thursday, December 06, 2007

December 6


We finished watching "The Corporation" today in class. I gave you time to finish off the Topic B Outline (Part 3) in the remainder of class time. This part of the Topic B Outline is due tomorrow. We'll be watching a film tomorrow in class.


I did a homework check on your Chapter 15 Key Terms and Questions today; you'll get these back tomorrow. I did a presentation today with you called "Quality of Life, Human Rights and Democratization". I will be sending this presentation to you today, so please check your e-mail, and print off this presentation and add it to your notes. In that same e-mail message I have sent you an article on Human Rights Abuses in a Globalized World: Burma Case Study, you can read that article online from the hyperlink above (it's from the Globalization 101 website). This article will be useful to you down the road, I strongly urge you to read it. I gave you the remainder of class time to work on your Chapter 16 Key Terms and Questions. These key terms and questions will be due on Monday.

No comments: