Thursday, March 20, 2008

March 20


For most of the period you wrote your Political Systems Unit Final. I also collected your USA in the 1920s and 1930s booklets today as well for a homework check mark. I hope that you enjoy your holiday. See you on March 31st!

We went through a few items related to the numbered treaties today. I gave you an excerpt called "Education is our Buffalo". We also started watching a film about the residential school system in Canada called "Where the Spirit Lives". We'll be finishing this movie up after Spring Break. I collected your Imperialism Research Project today as well. If you didn't hand this project in today please know that you will be deducted 10% a day. If you hand it in on Monday, March 31st I will deduct 30% from your mark on the project. Hopefully, you all handed it in on time. If you didn't hand it in during class time today, you can send it to me by e-mail. I tend to send you an e-mail back saying that I received the project. Please enjoy your Spring Break! No homework!!

No comments: