Monday, March 03, 2008

March 3


We did a reading and a debate on whether globalization is beneficial or detrimental to cultures of the world. Please remember to study for your Unit 1 Final Exam tomorrow. Here is the study guide (scroll down to find it). Please remember that you need to add me as an author on your blog so that I put up a hyperlink to the National Geographic article that I want you to read and respond to. I will be putting the actual response question on my blog post on your various blogs. We'll also be looking at adding classmates to your reader's lists as well this week.



We continued working our way through the dictatorship unit in class. If you missed today's class, you must get today's handouts. We'll be looking specifically at the rise of Adolf Hitler tomorrow in class by watching the video "The Fatal Attraction of Adolf Hitler".

No comments: