Tuesday, September 15, 2009

September 15


I started a PowerPoint presentation today called "The Growth of Classical Liberalism" that I will be working through over the course of the next day or so. This PowerPoint presentation corresponds to material in Chapter 3 of the textbook. For homework tonight please complete the Chapter 3 Key Terms. DO NOT work on the Chapter 3 Questions, they are not due yet. You would be better off reading all of Chapter 3 tonight, it will help you make sense of the individuals that I talked about today in class, and some of the topics that I will touch upon tomorrow such as the French Revolution and the Industrial Revolution.

We finished watching "Whale Rider" today and completed the film study questions as well. Your homework tonight is to finish the Chapter 3 Key Terms and Questions. I gave you class time to work on this today, and if you finished the Chapter 3 material, you could move on to Chapter 4 Key Terms and Questions. Your Illustrated Concept Map Assignment is due on Thursday, September 17th. Please remember that your Chapter 1-2 Quiz is on Friday, September 18th, please see the study guide here.

  • Chapter 3 Key Terms and Questions are due on Wednesday, September 16th
  • Illustrated Concept Map Assignment is due on Thursday, September 17th
  • Chapter 1-2 Quiz is on Friday, September 18th

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Gilchrist,
I was wondering, if, on my illustrated concept map, I could put my hierarchy horizontally instead of having it vertically like most of the other posters on the wall.
Thanks!