Thursday, January 07, 2010

January 7


You wrote Part A of your Final Exam today. I will probably be marking these over the weekend, so please don't ask me tomorrow how you did on the three source analysis. I also collected your Chapter 17 Key Terms and Questions.


I gave you back results of your Unit 3 Final Exam and informed you which exam I would be cancelling out with the results of the Comprehensive Final Exam next Wednesday. We talked a little bit about citizenship, types of citizenship, and rights and responsibilities of citizens in Canada. I gave you a homework assignment that is due Friday night (e-mail me before midnight and you'll get full homework check credit). This will be the last homework assignment of the semester: send me 7 Jeopardy! style questions and answers (I put an example up on the board)by e-mail (you know what my e-mail address is, right?). Please also put down the difficulty level as well (rank it from "100"-easy to "500"-difficult). Don't just send me easy questions!! You should also take the time to review the entire course over the next few days as there is a lot riding on the result of the Comprehensive Final.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr G.
This question is completely unrelated to the topic but what is the phone number that my parents should call if I am away from school?


Thanks

Kevin Gilchrist said...

Mr G.
This question is completely unrelated to the topic but what is the phone number that my parents should call if I am away from school?


Thanks

-----------------------

Have them phone the school number (it should be on the website or in your agenda) to report any absent.