Thursday, May 20, 2010

May 20


I started a PowerPoint presentation that corresponds to content in Chapter 11 of your textbook called "Internationalism and Nationalism". I will finish this presentation when we come back from the long weekend. I did a homework check on the Chapter 10 Key Terms and Questions as well as the PowerPoint presentation called "Canada's Foreign Policy".


You wrote your Chapter 10 Test today in class. This didn't take the entire period. Please remember that you have your 30-1 Field Test on Wednesday, May 26th. You are also writing your Unit 3 WRA II (Essay) on Thursday, May 27th. I have switched the location of the essay though, you'll be writing it in Room 104 now. I had visions of you writing that essay in one of the open computer labs in the library and how difficult that would be for you, so I found another open computer lab. Please make sure that you in class on the 25th and 26th. This is when forms will be handed out to request computers for the Diploma Exam.

No comments: