Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 25

Sorry for the later post tonight...


I returned some marked assignments to you today. I also gave you a couple of handouts on the USA PATRIOT Act and we started a film study on a video called "Unconstitutional". Hopefully after tomorrow's field test, we'll have some time to finish off the video. On Thursday, you have your Unit 3 Essay. you'll get the essay question sheet on Thursday in class, and then you have about 80 minutes to write. Intense!


I gave you back your Unit 2 Essays today, and gave some general advice. If you want to go over the essay with me, please complete the "Going Over Your Position Paper" Word document that I sent to yo today, and then bring it to tutorial. I have tutorials on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Please complete the foreign policy worksheet for tomorrow and make sure that you print off the "Internationalism and Nationalism" PowerPoint presentation for tomorrow's class as well. I spent a little bit of time today finishing off this presentation.

No comments: