Friday, June 11, 2010

June 11


I gave you back the results of the Comprehensive Final Exam and your marks heading into the Diploma Exam. I will have drop-in hours next week (except on Monday, I'm supervising English 30-1) if you have questions. You could also send me an e-mail if you have a question or post a comment in the discussion thread above. I am also offering a Diploma Exam Review Session on Wednesday, June 23 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. This will be a structured review to help you with Part B of your Diploma Exam.


We played a review game of Jeopardy today. I have sent this PowerPoint game to you by e-mail. If you have any exam-related questions next week, please come see me in my classroom (except on Monday the 14th, I'm supervising English 30-1). You could also send questions by e-mail (to my CBE mail account) or post a comment in the discussion thread above.

No comments: