Thursday, June 03, 2010

June 3


I went through a PowerPoint presentation on "Regional Disparity" today. I will be sending this presentation to your e-mail accounts later today. Please print this off and bring it to class on June 7th (Monday). Your Chapter 14-15 Questions are due on Tuesday, June 8th. Your Chapter 16 Key Terms and Questions are due on Tuesday, June 8th. No school tomorrow due to Graduation Ceremonies.


We looked at the issue of government surveillance and privacy issues today by watching a short video on video surveillance in Great Britain. I also gave you a BBC article on CCTV cameras and other forms of surveillance. I gave you the results of your Unit 3 Final Exam and a print off of all of your test results for the entire semester. I asked you to make a decision of what test score you want to cancel out with your Comprehensive Final Exam. Your Comprehensive Final is on Thursday, June 10th (it's 70 multiple choice questions). Your Chapter 12 Key Terms and Questions are due on Tuesday and your Chapter 13-14 Study Guide is due on Wednesday, June 9th.



"Have a Safe Grad!"

2 comments:

John said...

Social 20:

Aren't the chapter 14-15 questions and vocab due on monday?

Kevin Gilchrist said...

I was working off of memory when I posted this. I may have confused due dates between 20-1 and 30-1. Did you write it down as due on Monday?