Monday, September 30, 2013

September 30


I collected your answers to the Episode 2 questions for Ken Burns' "The Civil War" today. I also talked a bit about current events on the IB 30/35 wiki and how I need to see a variety of contributors. We started watching Episode 3 of "The Civil War", we're almost finished with it, so we'll finish it off tomorrow and move on in the documentary.
I started Unit 2 material with you today. I started a PowerPoint presentation on "The Causes of World War I", which I should be able to finish off tomorrow in class. Please remember that your Chapter 3-4 Test is on Thursday, you can find the study guide for it here.
I gave back your Unit 1 WRA II Essays today. If you want to talk to me about them, please see me in tutorial (Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:15 a.m. to 8:55 a.m.). I showed you a couple of videos from the BBC 20th Century History series, one was called "Boom and Bust" and the other "FDR and the New Deal". We'll finish off the latter one tomorrow in class.

No comments: