Tuesday, October 29, 2013

October 29


I covered the role of Canada in the First World War today. I also showed you a video from the CBS History Series on World War I, today's episode was called "Trench Warfare". Tomorrow we'll look at the role that Latin America played in WWI. Please remember that your rough draft of your IA is due on Thursday, October 31st. You'll be doing a WRA I three source analysis next week on Thursday, November 7th, you'll have 60 minutes to write it. You'll also have a test on Friday, November 8th on the Emergence of the Americas Unit Test which includes 38 multiple choice questions and a matching section. I will post the study guide on the blog later this week.


We watched the first part of the A & E Biography called "The Fatal Attraction of Adolf Hitler". I also gave you the results of your Economic Systems Exam today. You have a Unit 2 WRA I three source analysis tomorrow, and then on Thursday you will be writing your Chapter 5 Test, please see the study guide here (scroll down to find it).


I finished off the topic of "Blitzkrieg to the Bomb". We then watched an excerpt of the film "Saving Private Ryan" to see what the invasion of Normandy (D-Day) might have looked like.

No comments: