Tuesday, October 08, 2013

October 8



We started watching "Lincoln" today, we'll finish it off tomorrow. Please be on time tomorrow. We need to start the film right at the start of class. Please check out the supporting documents that I posted on the IB 30/35 wiki under the U.S. Civil War: the Lincoln film study sheet and a list of the cast of characters.
 

I started a PowerPoint presentation called "The Evolution of Modern Liberalism" which I should be able to get through if I don't go off on a crazy tangent. Please remember that you have your "Ideological Reaction to Industrialization Test", please see the study guide here.



You got the results of your Unit 1 Final Exam today. I also gave back your Unit 1 WRA I three source analysis assignments. I went through how you write a response to the WRA I. You have another WRA I, this time on October 18th covering Unit 2 material. I started a PowerPoint presentation called "Allied Victory in World War I and the Paris Peace Conference". I'll finish off the lecture tomorrow. Please make sure that you read the "Issue of Responsibility" and "Canada's Role in World War I" readings from the Social 20-1 blue study booklets.

No comments: