Monday, April 07, 2014

April 7


You watched the A & E Biography of Martin Luther King today, and while you were watching this video you should have been taking notes. I also gave you a reading package today that will help you the group tasks tomorrow. Please remember that you are writing your U.S. Civil Rights Movement Test on Thursday, please see the study guide here.

You wrote your Chapter 7 Test today, which some of you took the entire period to write. Your Chapter 9 Key Terms and Questions are due tomorrow. Please remember that you are writing your Unit 2 WRA I on Thursday.

We finished off "The French Revolution" video today. In Friday's post last week I told you that you needed to finish off the French Revolution PowerPoint presentation on your own. I moved on to Napoleon Bonaparte today. While I was going through the "Napoleonic Age" PowerPoint, you needed to take notes on the timeline sheet and chart that were provided. I also talked about the political spectrum today.

No comments: