Tuesday, September 23, 2014

September 23


I did some review of concepts that I've already taught you in the course, ranging from the 19th century political spectrum, 20th century political spectrum, the economic-political grid, the economic spectrum, the basic economic values of a command economy, a market economy and a mixed economy, and how each system answers the basic economic questions. We then moved on to the business cycle and the "economic snapshots" of the various stages of the cycle, including boom, recession, depression and recovery. I then started a PowerPoint presentation called "Responding to Classical Liberalism", and while I went through this lecture you should have added notes to the chart in your study booklet. I'll continue this presentation tomorrow.


We started our Thirteen Colonies presentations today, and we should be able to finish them off tomorrow, especially if groups set up quickly. Please remember to add your PowerPoint presentations and links to your Prezis to the wiki. I shared the page with you where you're supposed to load your presentations and links. 

No comments: